What is your returns policy?
From ARVOSS.COM we want our customers to enjoy an unforgettable shopping experience, therefore, our team is responsible for selecting the best products to guarantee a quality purchase.
As part of the experience, we know that on some occasions we will not be able to fulfill all your expectations, so we offer you service returns and refunds that will allow you to continue to enjoy shopping with us.
Our customers have the right to return the product within 14 natural days. This term will expire on the 14 natural days of the day the product has been received by the customer.
1) DEFECTIVE PRODUCT OR ORDER
- In the unfortunate event that the product is defective. (Its clearly broken and unusable)
- Product received is totally different from the order. (Requested Product A Received Product B)
- The size sent is not the same as the requested one. (Customer requests size S and the product received is labeled with size M) Unless the product description states otherwise
Customer has the right to receive a new product depending of the product availability. In case the product is not available, the customer will be refunded with a Store Credit or for the total amount.
2) PRODUCT DOESN’T FIT THE EXPECTATIONS:
- The selected size does not fit the customer’s measurements.
- Customer simply want a change for another product or return it.
- Patterns have some variations according with the picture.
- Color is slightly different from the picture.
- Material quality is not exactly what customer wants.
We may choose to offer a DISCOUNT CODE of 75% of the value of the product in exchange for the customer keeping the item, therefore avoiding possible shipping and customs costs.
3) CONDITIONS TO APPLY FOR A CHANGE OR RETURN:
- No refund requests will be accepted by email, chats or any other method.
- No refund requests will be accepted after 14 natural days for any reason.
- Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility.
- We’ll refund only to the same payment method from where customer originally pay.
- Refund or Changes will be executed once we receive the tracking number from the customer as a guarantee.
- Items that are damaged, dirty, altered, or not in their original boxes or bags will not be accepted for return.
- After we sent the refund confirmation to the customer, the refund can take between 7 to 14 business days to be reflected on your account statement.
To exercise the right to change or return the product, you must initiate the process through Change and Return Form
If you are unhappy with your purchase or would like to return your items, please send your item(s) back to our Return Center in accordance with the following Return Policy:
- * Only regular priced, received damaged or not as described items can be fully refunded back to the original payment method !
- All other returns are refunded as store credit to your ARVOSS account.
- Items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- Bodysuits, swimwear, and undergarments are non-returnable.
- ARVOSS reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee for Final Sale or stale items.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are received at our Return Center.
- ARVOSS does not provide pre-paid return labels; you will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to return.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 2 days of delivery. (Note: If such items are not reported in a timely fashion, we will not issue store credit. Please email email@example.com for assistance.)
- • Return packages must include a completed return request form and original packing slip to ensure processing. (Note: If the return request form is not filled out correctly, your return may experience delays in processing. You can download and print the form here .)
- Return drop-offs are not accepted at our Return Center or corporate office.
- Helpful Hint: Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit.
- ARVOSS return address: 1316 E Harvest Moon St, West Covina, CA , US – 91792.
Additional notes: The return processing time-frame does not include the time needed for your return package to deliver to our facility. Depending on the shipping method and carrier selected, your return package may take several days to reach us. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery,ARVOSS will not issue store credit for your returns.
Once your return is fully processed, we will issue you store credit to your ARVOSS account for use on a future purchase. Store credit never expire, and is redeemable right away!
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.!
How long does the returns process take?
Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are received at our Return Center. Depending on the shipping method and carrier selected, your return package may take several days to reach us. Please keep the return tracking number for your records.
Once your return has been processed, you will be issued store credit.
I received my order but my item is defective, incorrect, or missing. What do I do?
We know how frustrating this can be. Rest assured, we want to make every order perfect for you!
Upon receiving your order, please thoroughly check the delivered items. Should you receive an item that is defective, incorrect, or you believe that you are missing an item: please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 business days of delivery. Depending on the circumstance, we may be able to extend this time frame up to 5 business days; please report your item as soon as possible for assessment.
Include a photo and description of the issue along with your Order Number to ensure a speedy resolution. We will work with you to correct the order as quickly as possible!
My shoes do not fit, and I want to return them.
No worries! We got you!
We accept shoe returns up to 15 days after delivery of your order so long as the shoes are unworn, show no signs of wear, and are returned in their original packaging along with the original packing slip.
Note: Shoe returns are subject to all standard returns policies and procedures.
My package is returned to ARVOSS, what should I do?
If your package does not successfully deliver and is sent back to ARVOSS, it is typically due to insufficient address information. Your package will be returned and “Returned to Sender” will be stated on your tracking information. This can happen if an address is invalid or missing information and the carrier is unable to deliver your package.
Note: We are unable to make changes to orders that are placed on our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery. ARVOSS does not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Does ARVOSS issue refunds?
An order can only be cancelled within 24 H from the time it was placed. After this period, we cannot stop the order and refund the amount back.
Refunds are issued to the original form of payment used on an order in the event that it is canceled.
A full refund will be granted if a package will not arrive within 60 days from the time of shipping.
For Out of Stock items: we issue refunds to the original form of payment used if any items on the order sell out and we are unable to replenish in a timely manner.
For Returns: we issue refunds in the form of store credit to be used on future purchases. Store credit never expire and can be treated just like cash on our online store! The credit can be accessed from your prior registered ARVOSS account, under “Store Credit”.
Note: Refunds can take up to 2-5 business days to clear and 7-10 business days for the amount to post to your account, depending on your financial institution.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding refunds, please email email@example.com and we will be more than happy to assist!